"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Friday, December 13, 2013

Zaden and mommy

I just love hanging out with Zaden!! His smile is so contagious. He is growing up so fast. The other day I was looking through our pictures and I came across pictures of Lea and Zaden when they were born. They were so little and delicate. Now they are getting so big and are able to play with each other (Zaden just stares at lea, but she likes to talk, touch, hit, and play with him). I love to snuggle with both them and sometimes when Zaden and I wait for lea to get up we just talk, cuddle and take pictures.


No comments:

Post a Comment