These past few weeks have been really cold here in Oregon. We've had little snow here and there. Last week, we had more than usual and Lea loved it. At first I didn't want her to go outside because she has a little cold, but I felt so bad not letting her enjoy it. So I bundled her up and we ant outside! She loved sticking her tongue out and having the snowflakes fall on it. She was so cute!!
Also because of the cold weather we had a water pipe brake in our garage on Sunday. Water started to come out of our power control panel and both sides of our home. Jason wasn't home when this happened, he was a church. I was able to get help from my neighbors and the firemen. It was a blessing that I stayed home with my sick kids and was able to be here for it, if not, it could have been much much worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment