"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Saturday, May 26, 2012

My sick child :(

Lea has been sick for the past few days. She has a stuffy nose with a terrible cough. Although she is sick, she has been the happiest little girl. During the day she is fine, but at night she wakes up a few times crying hysterically. So I go to her room to calm her down and feed her.

Lea goes to bed around 7:00pm and wakes up around 6:30 the next morning. I usually go into her room around 3 or 4 because I am hurting really bad (You have to love breastfeeding).  Around 1:00am last night she woke up. I went in there and I fed her. She then woke up at 3:00. I was so tired that I had to let her cry it out. I felt so bad, but I knew that she wasn’t hungry because I had just fed her 2 hours prior and she usually goes 7-8 hours at night with no food. Eventually, I went in there to calm her down. She wouldn’t… So I cleared her noise and gave her some medicine with Jason’s help. She eventually feel sleep and slept in today until 9:00. This means that I also got to sleep in. I hadn’t slept in since I had her; 8 months.

This is her first time getting sick, so I’m just trying to figure things out. Today she did feel better and her nose wasn’t as stuffy. Hopefully it doesn’t last any longer! 

Lea 1 month           Lea 8 months


I miss being at home with my baby girl although I still had a load of online classes it was fun being at home with her. I am taking 15 credits this semester. They are all upper level classes. Mostly Criminology related. I love them! So I am pretty busy. I was looking at pictures that lea and I took the past couple semester when I was home. I miss it… The good thing is that we are almost done with school, I can’t wait. 

 Here are pictures that we took with the Mac.

Thank goodness for the Mac!!!

4 comments:

  1. You are so amazing Francisca! I am so thankful you have been sharing what you are learning in your class! Such great information that is always good to be reminded of :)

    I hope your little one gets better soon :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how small she used to be!!!!!

    ReplyDelete