"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Monday, April 18, 2011

One year anniversary!!!!

 I can't believe a year has already gone by!!! The first few months go by so slow, but it really went by fast. Well... For our one year, we really didn't do anything amazing. It was nice and simple. We ate our cake!!! It was delicious.  Jason got me one rose for our one year. Then, he said he'll give me a rose for every year that we have been married. We went out to dinner and spent some time with family!!




Cake
Payback


Gifts: Jason got me a sewing machine!I got him a tent and a lacrosse stick









Well I thought it would be fun to write our story/ How we meet... Here it Goes!!!


Jason and I knew each other from high school. We never really talked to each other because he was a Senior and I a Freshman.  Actually, at a Mormon dance he tried hooking me up with a boy my age ( aka Nathanael).  Secretly, I did have a crush on Jason that year. But because he was so much older than me, I never figured anything could happen. When Tara and Andrew got married, I helped at the reception. Nancy (Jason’s mom) asked me if I could take a picture with a cut out of Jason (He was on his mission).  I obviously said yes. I guess his mom sent him the pic and he couldn’t remember my name. He though it was Sylvia. Well... Kinda close. I invited Nancy to my graduation. I was so excited that she was going to come because she was my first Seminary teacher. I love her. Surprisingly, Jason wanted to come too. When they came over to congratulate me, I saw him there and I froze. I was like wow... he is here..this is awkward... I don’t know what to say... So I ignored him. I gave a hug to his mom and I was going to shake his hand, but he gave me a hug. I really didn’t talk to him. My sister and my parents did. I just talked to his mom. 





Well my sister and his mom were secretly talking on Facebook trying to figure out how they can get us to go on a date. I guess Nancy told my sister that Jason could help register for classes and then my sister told me. Jason and I talked on Facebook a few times after graduation. When it was time for registration he did help. I actually knew more than him!!!! Since then we have been together :) He asked me to be his girlfriend a month after that!!! We went to college together. And after being together for 5 month we got engaged. Then four months after, we got married. And 9 months later we find out that I’m pregnant!!!!


Jason and I went BYU-I Together






We were talking about marriage in November. I went down to Utah for Thanksgiving and he told me to start looking for dresses. 




We got engaged December 25th!!!


We got engagement Pictures



we got married



1 comment:

  1. that is so precious!!! happy one year! crazy, it seems like you just got married!

    ReplyDelete