"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Conference: April 2011

For my first time, I was able to attend General Conference. It was so exciting. We drove down to Utah on Saturday morning and visited with one of Jason's companions and his wife from the mission ( Ty and Candace). We hung out for a couple of hours with them. They have an adorable house and a dog that Jason loves. When we arrive to Salt Lake we hung out with our friends from school,Ryan and Tara(Jason and Ryan meet while working on campus). We had lots of fun. We went shopping and eat dinner. They stayed with us at the Hotel.The weather was crazy! One second would be nice and sunny and the other windy and rainy. We had tickets for the afternoon Sunday session, so we watch the first session on TV. It was so much fun being there. I loved it!!!


At the hotel ready to leave for conference







I took this Pic. I thought it was amazing.
sitting 


snow


After the rain, worms were everywhere
Shopping Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment