"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Winter...

 Last Saturday Andrew, Emily, Jason and I went sledding. We had lots of fun. We had a genius idea to make a toilet as our masterpiece with snow. It took us forever to make. We even found pine cones that were use as... you know...  When our masterpiece was finished some kids were very thrilled to see our creation. A few of them went so look at it very anxiously and one of them  wasn't very cautious. He sat on it and broke it. We were all a little sad!!!

Our toilet

Jason and I 

You know... What boys do

Yup He is going # 2. (lol)



US


Creating our toilet





Emily and I 


Jason and I going down a Hill

The little kids destroying our toilet

2 comments: