"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built," -Elder M. Russell Ballard
Party Time!!!
The month of December is my favorite. Not only because I was born in that month, but because I get to spent time with family. For my birthday, Jason and I went to sesame donuts for breakfast. It was great. Later We went back to his house and hung out. Later we went to my parents house and had a little party there with family. On Thursday we celebrated by birthday with Jason's family. We went to black bear and eat lots of food. Later we went home and Tara made me a delicious cake!!!
 |
| My cake!! |
 |
| Mommy, Daddy, and Me |
Christmas Eve we celebrated with my family as always. It's a family tradition. We had the missionaries over. It was so much fun. Lots of kids playing around. It was fun being with my side of the family. I hadn't seen them in a long time. Then we went to Jason's house. We woke up very early to open presents with them. It was so much fun. We played lots of games to get our gift. Our favorite gift was the iMac!!! We love it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment