"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Friday, May 31, 2013

30 weeks!!

I really can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!! I only have a little less than 10 weeks to go and I'm getting very anxious. I feel like there is lots of do before he gets here; especially with our new home. Other than that, I've felt very good. Lea definitely keeps me busy. We are trying to talk to her a lot about being a big sister. She knows that I have a baby growing in my belly. She kisses it and touches it, but other than that I don't think she really has a full comprehension of what is going to happen. We got her some "Big Sister" books, put she rather read other ones... She'll get it eventually!!

30 Weeks


 The picture to the right is with lea and the one on the left is with baby #2 at around 30 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment