"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Happy girl!

I'm done with school! I couldn't be happier. I love being able to spend my time with Lea. I love watching her grow and learn every day. Lately, she has been talking a lot. She can completely understand everything that we are saying. She probably knows aver 100+ words.Her new words as of yesterday are shirt and chips and as you can think, they do not always sound like that.  
Lea is a big explore and loves to go outside. We try to spend time outside, but some days are still too cold. 

When I was in school, it was really hard for me to take pictures of her, but now I can't stop. She is just beautiful!!!




1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so adorable, I'm so glad you finished school! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete