Jason and I have been very busy with school. Our schedules are filled with homework, tests, and projects. That's why I haven't updated our blog in a while. This is a recap of some things that we have done since the semester started:
We ran the Temple to Temple Relay.
Both, Jason and I did four miles. Obviously he was much faster than me. He ran a 6 or 7 minute mile. I was so impressed!!!
We had a girls and boys night. Our husbands watch the Avengers and eat pizza while the girls went to eat delicious cupcakes.
We also went to Dollar tree and we got silly string. We wanted to prank our husbands. So we made a silly story up in which they would all came down and we will got them with silly string. It was fun!!
We also heard Alex play the Back Pipes for the first time in two years!
Alex playing
Jason Trying to Play
This weekend we took a little trip to Oregon for Brian and Taryn's wedding!! It was beautiful :)



So fun! Sounds like you guys are super busy! We were so sad we missed you this past weekend when we came to Rexburg!
ReplyDeleteWe were so sad too that we missed you! We were in Oregon. But hopefully we can make a trip down there before at the end of the semester. We miss you!
ReplyDelete