"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Sunshine!!!

Today was such a beautiful day that we had to go outside!!! This morning, I took lea for a walk with one of our friends. We had lots of Fun!! Then, when Jason came home we had to go on another walk. Lea had a great time being outside and playing at the park!!!

I can't believe that just a few weeks ago it was so cold that we had to bundle her all up!!
Here are some pictures. Enjoy : ) 


A few weeks ago
Today

I think Jason enjoys playing at the park more than Lea








2 comments:

  1. Lea is the sweetest cutie pie =) love these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is, right?!! Thanks for taking our family pictures on Saturday!! They turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete