"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Friday, November 25, 2011

So much to be thankful for!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We missed our families very much, but it was fun to have a new adventure. This Thanksgiving we had fun with friends (Chelsea & Alex, and Andrew and Emily). We had a really good time! We eat a lot, watched the Brady Bunch, and played a game.

There are many things that I am grateful for, but at this time, I'm thankful for my little family. I love them so much!! I couldn’t imagine my life with our baby lea and Jason!! So here are some pictures of us!!!

Funny Faces

Food!!!

sweet little angel





No comments:

Post a Comment