School is over!!! Well... not for me. I'm taking a class online. I'm glad to say that Jason and I did very well in school. I took 17 credits while being pregnant and I was still able to get a 4.0!!! We are so excited for Leiahna to be part of our family and school life!!! Last week was so much fun. We went to Dana Point in California with Jason's family. The weather was great!! It was so nice to relax and enjoy each other. I flew back to Oregon with Kami to attend my nephew's and brother-in-laws b-days. Michael (Brother -in- law) is going into the Air Force this next weekend, so it was fun to see him before he leaves for six months. Jason stayed in California to help Tara and Andrew with their new home. I'm so excited for them!!! So while I'm away from Jason, I've been having sleep overs with my little sister Keally (P.S: She wanted me to say that). Here are so pics from our adventures!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment