There has been many things going on this week. These are a few:
One of my best friends birthday was last Sunday!! Genna. She is so sweet and outgoing. I love her so much. Jason and I went over to her apartment to wish her happy birthday. We enjoyed delicious cookies and ice cream with her.
So, we figured out our little girl's name. It's going to be Leiahna Erika Andrus. We'll call her baby Lea. We can't wait until she comes. I've been making some headband flowers for her. I actually started making them about a month ago for my nieces and I figured if our baby was a girl, I could make her some. They are not perfect. But they are cute.
Jason is playing competitive lacrosse here at school. I know a couple of his teammates because I went to high school with them. They are really good. They won their first game on Friday. I felt so bad for them because the sun was shinning so much. It was between 76-80 degrees. Jason is #12. That has been his number since he played football in 6th grade. His team is the one with the orange jerseys.




No comments:
Post a Comment