"It is within our families that we learn unconditional love, which can come to us and draw us very
close to God's love. It is within families that values are taught and character is built,"

-Elder M. Russell Ballard

Sunday, February 27, 2011

We are in Rexburg NOT Idaho!!!

My parents have been saying that they were going to come and visit us for a long time, they never really found a good date.  So finally when they were all ready to come, it decides to snow in Oregon. You know that means no school, no work, roads are closed. I was really worried!!! They told me they would probably not make it because they didn't know how the roads were going to be. I was way sad!!! I wanted to see them. My dad doesn't like to see me sad, so he decided to come anyways!!! We had a lot of fun together. They bought us so much food!!! We showed them the school, spent quality family time, and obviously played in the snow!
PS: Keally, my little sister, thinks that Rexburg is its own state and is not in Idaho. 

Keally playing in the Snow

Jason and I 

Jason threw a snowball at me. Keally's glove is on the way of the pic

Keally, me, and jason

I can drive 



sweet sisters



my parents


BYU-I center

mom and dad


going down the Hill

My mommy!!!

Since last semester, I've wanted those cute headbands with the flower on top. I didn't want to buy one because they were way expensive, so I asked my talented mom to make me some!!! I love them.





No comments:

Post a Comment